A quality mold is produced with rapid tooling and it is the unison of Rapid Prototyping techniques with conventional tooling practices. The process is used to prepare parts of a functional model from CAD data in less time and at a lower cost. The cost is low when compared to the traditional machining methods. It also serves as the channel to production injection molded parts. The molds structure cuts down the costs and shorten the lead-time. Also, it can be used as bridge tool or pre-production mold for transitioning the part from prototype concept to end product. The process is most favored in the field of injection molding and pressure die casting.
Rapid Tooling brings to use a Rapid Prototyping model as a pattern or uses the Rapid Prototyping services directly so as to fabricate a tool for a limited quantity of prototypes. Is the volume of production high? Then it is absolutely fair with the expensive tooling cost. The process comes as the resort to produce tooling quicker and in a cost-effective manner. The process is most suited for small manufacturing quantity in a very cost-effective manner. The tooling time is much shorter than a conventional tool and the tooling cost is also very less than the conventional one.
Advantages of rapid tooling process:
· The process of rapid tooling is used for building core and cavity inserts as a product of rapid prototyping technology.
· The product can be introduced in the market much earlier than the scheduled time.
· The products are made available at a low cost as compared to the price in a mass production scenario.
· The tooling process is facilitating the production of various products in a wider range of materials.
· The process also helps the specific small quantity needs.
· The existing issues are solved in a more precise manner now.
· Molds are created using rapid tooling process for commercial operations at the time of lagging from start to finish.
Additional features and benefits of using rapid tooling China:
Rapid tooling is providing the necessary customization for personal applications and it involves design through a CAD program, wherein a personal custom mold can be created to fix the problem. The RT process meets the budget and saves the cost. The process is also allowing the verification of conceptualized idea about how the part will fit and function. The process is allowing the diverse set of choices regarding the materials and the selection of ideal material is necessary to have solid strength.
A professional mold manufacturing company will be able to produce the best products in mass quantity and they will also be able to provide the best solutions. The experienced team of rapid tooling will enable the selection of the most appropriate and cost-effective way to build cost rapid tooling based on the requirements. We provide or offer high-quality molds with fast turn-around time. Product refinement is one of the important features of the tooling process. It is making the revisions and modifications much easier.